My doctor got back to me last night. I’m so thrilled he calls himself. I am to stop my minocyline until at least he gets back at the end of the month and restart my detox drops. He thinks it is a good idea to touch base with a neurologist but thinks whatever it ends up being he wouldn’t be surprised at all if its the lyme at play. I made an appointment with one on Nov 7, on a wait list to be seen sooner. That’s all for now, gotta check out my Amazon goodies.